It happened in the morning when I was on the train to college. On the way, I fell asleep as usual. I constantly sleep on the train, as I have to get up at 6:00 in the morning, which drains my vitality. But after a couple of minutes I woke up due to the fact that people entered the train. I was sitting by the window, and no one was sitting in front of me, so far. Two women sat next to me.
I sharply drove my cock into Tanya. She wrapped her arms and legs around me. I kissed her and fucked her without slowing down, listening to her loud moans in between kisses. I held on for a long time, forcing my stepmother to finish. Then he finished himself, right in it. I knew that my stepmom was on pills, which I had repeatedly seen in her room, because of which she would not fly even if I finished in her.
End of July. From St. Petersburg I flew to London, and already from London to Denver International. At the airport I was met by a representative of the university. First we went to draw up some paperwork at the university itself. They gave me a referral for a medical examination, which I had to pass before the start of the academic year (in the USA, it starts in August) and named the date when I would need to come for my schedule and get acquainted with the university itself. Afterwards, after praising my level of English, I was driven home to a family who were on an exchange program and where I was to live for the next year. I was very worried, but a university employee reassured me:
- And this Nastya's boobs are big?
liveartbcs.com/china/13-01-2022-1. So they did. Igor, leaning on his hands and knees, loomed over Lenochka, she directed his penis into her mouth, and he pushed it there, as if into a vagina. It was the first time I saw such a picture with my own eyes, the spectacle was breathtaking. Igor moved his backside for a long time, then twitched and let Lenochka into her mouth so much sperm that she began to pour out. Igor got up, and Lenochka cleared her throat and ran to the bathroom. I handed a paper napkin to Igor.
I still didn’t quite understand what sleeping pills had to do with it, but when he began to explain, I realized that this was exactly what was needed. Nastya will suddenly pass out, and he will take her to a specially prepared apartment. There will hold a photo shoot, as if they were fucking. And then he will blackmail her with these photos. The process will be long and interesting.
I'm here. I told my stepmother.
There are a lot of traffic jams in my city, so I called a taxi in advance.
— Ir hello, do you want to go to the river now? Slava said, but after a second of Ira's silence, he heard familiar laughter next to her. - Oh, and Vika is nearby? Cool, say Vano, that's how Slava calls Ivan. - Goes too.
- Don't care brother, today is my day! So now I'm calling a taxi and we're going to party! Understood?