CW: war of rocks

Объявление

Навигация
Правила*/Шаблон анкеты*/Предыстория*/Квест#1*/Квест#2*/Список племен*/Реклама*

Добро пожаловать

Дорогой гость, приветствую тебя на ролевой, созданной по мотивам книг пера небезызвестный писательниц с громким псевдонимом Эрин Хантер. Именно такое приветствие видим мы на многих форумах подобной тематики. Что же, а мы чем лучше? Нам, в конце концов, тоже хочется не выделяться, как в песне Семена Слепакова. Но всё таки, нам есть чем похвастаться - у нас оригинальный сюжет, племена, о которых ранее никто не слышал, свои традиции и законы. И чего нам не хватает?
Пожалуй, только тебя.

Администрация

Теплое  Сердце - главный администратор,девушка, добрая, отзывчивая, пунктуальная, порядочная, слушает маму и папу, каждое утро делает зарядку.
идет набор - все желающие в эту тему.

Новости
от 19.06.2011
Приветствуем нового игрока на нашей ролевой - Кобру. На форуме произошла смена дизайна и таблицы, дописаны многие локации и добавлены правила, с которыми вы можете ознакомиться по ссылке в навигации. Ждем принятия анкет ещё двух игроков - поторапливайтесь, друзья.
от 08.06.2011
Форум отмечает своё открытие. Пол дела сделано - расписаны все основные игровые локации, не хватает лишь самую малость, но в ближайшее время это будет исправлено. Игра, разумеется, пока ещё стоит.

Партнёры
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP
Рейтинг сайтов про Котов Воителей
нажимаем каждый день)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » CW: war of rocks » Рекламная комната. » Fluxadir

Fluxadir

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Thanks!

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

Peculiar article, just what I wanted to find.

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for first-time blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to be on the net the easiest factor to consider of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while folks think about concerns that they plainly don't realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing without having side effect , other folks could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Bless you!

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis, this web page is genuinely fastidious and the people are truly sharing good thoughts.

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article! It's the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Вы здесь » CW: war of rocks » Рекламная комната. » Fluxadir